Saturday, August 23, 2008

New plant store - OPEN!


So after 2 months of sweat and back-breaking work, and thanks to many of my friends, I've finally opened my plant store. I've been filling my house with plants since I've moved to Seattle in 05. With the house being over run with all of my own plants, and how well they are all doing, I've decided that I have a knack for keeping them alive. Now I want to share them with all of you! (Not mine, of course... though I know a few people who would like to see some of them disappear)

The store is located in the Central Area of Seattle. It's a bright, quirky space in a new building on the corner of 25th and Union. I'm going to be here Wednesdays thru Sundays from 11-7. I get kinda lonely sometimes, so if you're looking for something to do, come visit me please.

As far as inventory goes, think tropical. Exotic. Different sizes of plants give you the option to choose what is going to work for you. I also carry pots, rocks, and small furniture pieces that work great as plant stands. A 10% discount goes with all plants/pot combination purchases. And don't worry about having to transplant. I'll take care of that for you right here in the store.

There will be select outdoor plants available as well. If you're thinking of doing a project and you know which plants you will be using, let me know and I can most likely order them.

That's it for now. II'll try to keep this going with some helpful info, as well as new arrivals.

Special thanks to: David, Paul, Tom, Kara, Laura, Todd, Michael and JoAnna