Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Are your plants happy?

Take a look at your plants. Do they have a nice shine? Are they standing tall and look healthy? If you said no to either of these questions you might want to take action. As far as the shine goes, it could be as easy as dusting the leaves with a wet towel. However, it might be something more. If your plants have been in the same pot for a long time, it may either be time to add some food (fertilizer), or it's time to transplant them. If you think you plant has gotten too large for it current pot, I would suggest a transplant into a larger pot. This is where I come in. I know it can be quite a messy project to do this, but trust me, your plant will thank you.

I would like to offer you all a transplant service. Bring your plant in to me and I will transplant it for you. The charge to do this is $5. You can either bring your own pot, or you can purchase a pot from us here at the store. We have a wide variety in many sizes.

I hope that some of you find this helpful, and I hope to see you soon.

Jay

No comments: