Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Today's Update

OK. So the plant and tree sale is on. Starting today I can start taking some orders. All the details will be out with the email I'm sending. I know I keep saying that it's coming, but really it is. I talked with my tree wholesaler today, and they are working on my price list. As soon as I have that, I'm good to go! But as you know, we'll be offering 20% off all outdoor plants and trees during this sale. I'm going to do it both this weekend, and the weekend following!

On another note, I've received in some new pots. So come in a check them out!

Here's some exciting news for Envy. I spoke with Alison from NWsource.com today. She is doing a write up about Envy that will post, I believe, this Friday. I will be sure to add the link when it's up!

Enjoy these last summer days!! It's beautiful out! Gotta love Seattle!!

No comments: